Tuesday, November 26, 2013

4. AN EVENT OF THE PAST

A MEMORABLE DAY

I remember my aunt and uncle's wedding 8 years ago. It was a very memorable day.

First we arrived to the wedding and my uncle was there waiting for the bride. There were a lot of people. After that the bride arrived and everybody stood up for the start of the ceremony. I didn't remember many things because it was a long time ago. The thing I remember clearly was that I had to wear the rings! I gave it to the priest and a happy thing started! I didn't want to sit down again and I was at looking all the ceremony standing in the middle of my uncles! Then at the moment of the kiss my mother called me and said: Come here please! And, as I was a very good girl, I sat again next to her.

I don't remember many other things of that day, but another one was at the party time where I sang with the microphone of the band!

I don't remember anyone clearly because I was too young. That day I felt too nervous and happy too! It was a memorable day!




Clàudia Guilana



No comments:

Post a Comment