Wednesday, May 7, 2014

9. DIALOG FOR A STORY

A DANGEROUS DAY


Estela: Here is Estela calling Clàudia, where are you? You must be right here before 15 min!

Clàudia: asdfs,... Oh sorry....ajsldjal,....I think I'm lost I,... ajslfa,... I don't know where I am.

Estela: Alright, keep calm, describe your situation. We're in the beach in front of the restaurant. Can you see something like an island or a beach?

Clàudia: Mmmm,... there are only cliffs around me and I only see the water! There isn't any island in my zone.

Estela: Oh dear! Well, do you think you can stand up and shout “HELP!” To see if can we hear you?

Clàudia: It's impossible! I think I've broken my leg and my left wrise because it hurts a lot!

Estela: Don't panic! Georgina is calling the helicopter emergency and 3 coastguarders are coming with little boats to found you. I've described him what you told to me and they are coming right now.

Clàudia: Fine but hurry up! I'm scared and I think I've saw a little shark!

Estela: OK OK, but keep calm because over here can't be any sharks. Wait two minutes and I'll talk to you then. OVER AND OUT.

Clàudia: Estela!!!!!! I was right! A shark bite my boat and now is siking! I'm going to die!!!

Estela: Oh my God, ALRIGHT they think they've found you!

Clàudia: I see the helicopter but the shark is going to eat me right now! HEEEEELP!!!

2 min later

Estela: Are you alright Clàudia?! Come on answer me!!

Anonymous: Hi I'm the doctor, Clàudia is alright but it has one arm bitten for the shark, my coworkers and I we are doing the best. In 5 min we arrived over here so keep calm.

Estela: Fine, but be faster please!







Clàudia Guilana



No comments:

Post a Comment